I’ve been around in 2015.
From the small island of Saba to the uber-populated city of Sao Paulo, Brazil. My adventures have also taken me to the Dominican Republic, Saint Martin and Mexico.
Needless to say, I’ve seen and experienced a lot this past year. And while many of the best sights and sounds I experienced were never captured by my camera, I did take my fair share of photos.
This list of top 10 travel pics is from my year of travel in 2015, and includes a picture from almost every place I visited.
Without further ado, here are my top 10 travel pics of 2015 as chosen by The Orange Traveler:
(HM – Honorable mention)
HM. Atop Morro da Urca in Rio de Janiero, Brazil
HM. Hell’s Gate, Saba
HM. At the Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10. Rio Negro, a tributary of the Amazon River in Manaus, Brazil
9. Orient Bay beach, Saint Martin
8. Cancun, Mexico
7. El Candelon, Dominican Republic
6. Copacabana beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5. Arena da Amazonia, Manaus, Brazil
4. Windwardside, Saba
3. San Rafael beach, Dominican Republic (Photo by: Claire Dal Nogare)
2. Atop Pao de Acucar, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1. Cristo Redentor, Rio de Janiero, Brazil
Where did you travel in 2015? Which picture do you like the most?
Share your thoughts below.Follow @akcranford